Saturday, July 29, 2006

Do It Yourself!

Most entrepreneurs now of days find out there are people willing to invest into their company and they set out to find these people, but here's the key most Angels and Venture capitalist will not give your company a second look because you are un-proven. Do your self the favor and do it yourself if you can you must show people you can get that deal signed or push out products and can make money off said product. If you have good credit apply for a loan and bootstrap your ass off. If you don't know what bootstrapping is you need to find out. Here's The Art of Bootstrapping by Guy Kawasaki I recommend that you read his blog and buy his books. This guy is full of helpful information and he has been doing this for years.

Ok ok back to the topic at hand. Once you are proven and you can make money or get deals you can approach investors cause you have something to show. The more you have to show the better the chances to get funded.

Story

My mum and dad started a business back in 1995 and they build it by hand and cash out of pocket... No loan, No investors, No nothing just hard work and the drive to succeed. After a few years they have build a customer base of 200+ and was bringing in about $2,000 to $6,000 a week at times. What to know the thing... This was a part-time business my dad worked full time and did this on the side. My dad had the skills and the business knowledge and my mum also had the business knowledge and was tought some skills from my dad. They made a great team... This is what I'm trying to build with my wife. When my father died in 2003 from cancer we didn't have the skills to keep the business running. Me and my brother was young and stupid and didn't learn my father's skill. That is one thing that I wish I could change and if my dad was alive today and I have learned everything that I have. I would have made there business great.

So do the hard work it does pay off in the long run. You will feel more better and more fulfilled that you made something out of nothing. Don't wait on people to give you hand outs... It might take you years to build a great business, but you'll have a great time while doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SirLaosson Dara,

Please contact me asap. It is Ursula Ghost of Hangman's Bridge producer

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mohamed Ali said...

$$$ Loan apply now with 3% interest rate for more details $$$
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business? Do you need loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were we offer Loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details and get funded.
Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

Application For loan.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:

Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home